Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Another weekend in TC




















Cute path we found, then Josh and I in the "stocks" at Pirate's Cove (mini-golf)






Lunch in Fish Town, and the view from the condo balcony. Nana and Poppa love to watch the ducks and swans go by on the river!





















Mom and Nana at the Marina on the big lake, and Nana playing mini-golf.



We spent a long weekend in Traverse City with Josh's parents and grandparents. Nana and Poppa Brown rent a condo downtown each summer, and we always like to go up and visit! We packed our weekend full of games, walks around town, golf (for the boys), shopping, and good food! Nana, Mom Brown, and I found a CUTE little path on the way home from the Grand Traverse Pie Company - full of wildflowers that were all different shades of purple. During golf we girls walked all around town - to the marina, the farmer's market, and in and out of the little TC shops on Front street. Then we met the guys up in Leeland for lunch, then shopped around Fish Town. That was my first time there and it was so cute! I love eating outside, especially when Lake Michigan is in view! We went mini-golfing with the whole gang - see Josh and I in the "stocks" and Nana about to hit a ball into the water! Mini-golf is an activity that we do with my in-laws whenever possible. Josh and I always try to beat them, but I think we're about even over the past 20 or so games.

A great weekend with the Browns!
And here is me with Dad Brown - we got him an Indiana t-shirt and we kind of matched when he wore it :)


No comments: