Saturday, October 13, 2007

Show and Tell: Necklace




I got this idea from Sarah, and thought it sounded like fun...







For spring break my junior year of college I went with Josh and his parents out to Utah (skiing) and Arizona (where his parents live). A great trip. And it happened to coincide with our 6 month "anniversary" of dating. I was under the impression that we had decided on no gifts, but Josh completely floored me by whipping out a turquoise-blue box that held this Tiffany's necklace for me! SUCH a wonderful surprise!


I hadn't even remembered a card... oops!



And I've hardly taken it off since. It is small, doesn't poke me, goes with everything, can be casual or dressy, is pretty durable, and is CUTE! I love the look of this necklace - and reminds me of Josh! Bonus.



I also love solid colored tank tops, but that is for another day...

2 comments:

Short Stop said...

Oh, I just love that necklace. You're right...it looks like it would go with everything...dressy or casual. LOVE it!

blackblue said...

This is an informative post review. I am so pleased to get this post article. I was looking forward to get such a post which is very helpful to us. A big thank for posting this article in this website. Keep it up.

Black tungsten ring
Batman wedding set