Saturday, November 3, 2007

Lora Moment

Lora and I are sitting on her couch, laptops on laps, headphones in ears, doing evaluations for this extra job that we both have. We refer to this as "K-Leading"

Lora (demonstrating how her headphones, the standard ones that come with all i-pods, don't fit): God, my ears are so small. These things really hurt when I put them in.
Jessica: Yeah, I can see that.
Lora: What is this little "R" for?
Jessica(amazed): Seriously? Right and left.
Lora: Why does it matter which ear you put them in?
Jessica: Because they have different shapes. Look.
Lora (It is like a big fat spotlight has been switched on inside her head.): OOOHHH. I was wondering why sometimes they slide right in. And why other times it is like I have to jam them in my ears.


I can't imagine how this detail has escaped her for so long. I am laughing so hard it is difficult to type.

Lora: My ears are still small, though.

2 comments:

the buurstra's said...

I've got to take advantage of this while I can...

HOW 'BOUT AN UPDATE?!

:)

P.S. I know you said you'd be busy, I just wanted to say that to you once... ;)

the buurstra's said...

Oh ya, and Pete was wondering how Josh is doing...he wanted to email him. Is his address the same as before or does he have a new one?