Thursday, December 20, 2007


Christmas cards make me really happy. I love the variety of colors and designs, and how each one reflects the person or family that sent it. The ones with pictures are really fun - especially now that we're far away from family. One of these days ours will include a picture. Maybe next year!

When they first started rolling in, I put them in a little box on a shelf. But that is sad for me because I like to look at them! So I attached them to these ugly doors in our dining room with paper clips and voila - I can see them every time I go to the kitchen. Makes me smily every time.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Aletha VanderMaas said...

I wish I had room someplace in our tiny house to hang all of ours! I have the photo ones on the fridge and the non-photo ones in a little card holder. Looks great, Jessica, Merry Christmas!

The Telmans said...

I also have a crazy addiction to Christmas cards, we sent out like something like 90 of them. I race to the mailbox every day to see who sent one now! I have to send a big "thataboy" out to Josh for his Christmas date and gifts. That was well done, sweet and a lot of thought went into it. I even said "ahhh" as I read the post!