Monday, December 3, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by Aletha (Pearls Events)

Here are the rules of the game
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

And here we go...
1. I bought a shredder today from Staples.
2. It is lime green :)
3. I'm painting pottery tonight at a local place called The Latest Glaze. For about 5 years during high school and college, I worked on and off at a Grand Rapids equivalent called Naked Plates. The first time I went into The Latest Glaze, I mentioned something along those lines to the owner, and he actually learned the business from my old boss, Laura, who did pottery place consulting on the side. And that was back when I worked there. He probably came into the studio during my shift to learn all about bisque, kilns, and business. Ha!
4. I'm trying to be on a diet. Although what I hope is that I come out even after the holidays are finished:).
5. I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 first cousins. And that doesn't count the spouses and children that have cropped up over the years.
6. There is a headless wiseman on my bookshelf at the moment. The rest of the Nativity is still intact, however. Josh accidentally knocked it over while looking for a book. But that is what super glue is for, right?
7. I love getting Christmas cards and often send mine out early so that people don't forget me. Plus, we've not moved every year since we've been married so it is also a way to remind people of our new address.

I don't think I have seven bloggy friends who haven't already been tagged! Can I still pick
Sarah Baar? And Erika, Kara (You can do it! Highlight this from my blog. Right click and go to "Copy" then open an new blog page in your blog and right click again. Go to "Paste." Then delete any of my words that don't pertain to you) Julie, Sarah, Annette, and Jamie. (James, as your blog is a conglomerate, feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments).

You're it!

3 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

The headless wiseman cracks me up! GO SUPERGLUE!!!!

Jaimbob said...

Ok Witte I'll do it for you!!

1) I love it when stores sell gift certificates that come with freebies over the holidays.

2) Before this summer I only liked plain lipton tea, now I have 7 different flavors of tea and realize I hate cinnamon but love peppermint tea.

3) I have allowed 2 patents!! :)

4) My favorite blizzard from DQ is a mix of cookie dough, caramel, and sprinkles.

5) I did a brownie taste testing and learned that my from scratch brownies are not as good as ghiradelli from the box brownies.

6) I LOVE soup and chili!

7) My eyes go wide and I get way excited as I get the Sunday paper in eager anticipation of the coupons that are mixed in there... :)

That's about all... :)
Jamie

Short Stop said...

I'm definitely gonna do this! :)

I love painting pottery...I think it's very therapeutic! :)