Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Josh!

Happy 26th to my cute, sweet husband!


We've had some bad luck with being together for birthdays... For mine in September Josh was at a retreat and I was in Grand Rapids. Now I'll be in Grand Rapids again for his birthday... leaving later today. Not so fun, but we make the best of it! We did a little celebration at home last night (including home cooking, which hasn't happened around here in at least a month) and plan to spend a weekend away sometime this Spring in St. Joseph to check out things for the summer :). Should be fun!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Erika said...

Aw, happy birthday, Josh. Wow, 26 are you getting old :) I hope you guys had a good time the other night. Safe travels, Jess.

Short Stop said...

Happy (belated) Birthday, Josh!

BTW, Jessica...do you still want to get together when you're here for sales conf.? I'd love to if you're still up for it! :)

Sorry I missed you this time...I've been a little...umm...busy? :)

Hope you had a good trip over here!