Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Smiling

I have two big reasons to smile today:

1. Riley is back at home with us. My parents took care of him while we were gone and they were nice enough to meet up with us in Merrillville last night for the hand off. (Thanks again, guys!)

2. March Madness starts soon and "bracketing" is a non-negotiable item on my agenda today. I love the NCAA Basketball tournament. And I'm so very excited that a team I care about (Go Hoosiers!) is actually competing. Michigan, sadly, hasn't made the cut in awhile. Each year Josh and I put stakes on our brackets and compete against each other in addition to other pools we're in. If I win, he has to take me out for Chinese food. I haven't beat him yet, but THIS IS MY YEAR.

4 comments:

Erika said...

Welcome home you guys! The pictures look gorgeous and it looks like you had a blast! Glad everything went well.

Jenni S. said...

Glad your back! Would love to try to get together for coffee while we're in Bloomington! Maybe Sat morning??? E-mail me and let me know what you've got going on this weekend.

BTW, we will totally be watching all thing NCAA. If IU wins their first game, they'll play Carolina (who will clearly win over the play-in game winner). Dave and I said we might have to watch the game in seperate rooms! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.