Friday, September 12, 2008

Meeting His Aunt

Riley has two "aunts" - my parents' dog, Chloe, and Josh's parents' dog, Nikki. We didn't think they'd get the opportunity to meet, since Nikki lives in Phoenix. But Josh's family loaded her and Nana Wallace up for a road trip to the midwest over Labor Day, and the two got to spend some good time bonding.

While he isn't emotionally dependent on Nikki, they got along quite well overall. Which is to say they managed to nap on the same couch with little fuss.

3 comments:

the buurstra's said...

yay, you're back! two posts in two days...i've missed you in the blogosphere. (although i know i've been absent for awhile too!)

btw, did you read dooce's entry the other day about going sheep herding w/ coco? cracked. me. right. up. i love that she does the inner dialogue for coco, and chuck occasionally. funny stuff.

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Cute blog, I had fun going to lunch with you yesterday. Tom was jealous when I told him how good the food was. Do you mind if I post you as a link on my blog? I like that you posted your favorite books. Now that I finished Girl with Pearl Earing, I was just telling Tom I didn't know what to read next. Maybe I'll try one of your suggestions. Anyway, thanks again for lunch I had a great time, we'll have to do it again sometime!

Paulina said...

Hey Jessica - I was wondering if you were still planning on coming out here on Wed...if so let me know what time you're thinking! looking forward to seeing you :)