Thursday, November 27, 2008

All About Gingerbreads: Part 4

Today's Installment: Gingerbreads Through The Years

Christina & her creation, 1997-ish


A six-pack container makes an excellent base, and pretzels make for a cute log cabin look.

Don't fall over... don't fall over. Me (middle school aged) with what I think was supposed to be a church.

I usually went with Wolverine-inspired designs when I was in college. Not sure why my brother Ben didn't want to smile for this picture.

To get everyone in one place, we set up long folding tables set up in the middle of my parents' living room. I think this was somewhere around 2003.
Someone is always mixing frosting!

Gingerbread fun for big and small - Derek & Mirabella.


Rachel and Emma at last year's event.



Uncle Dan working on a carosel.


My brother Ben last year.

Okay, family - I KNOW you have more pictures! Send 'em to me and I'll post more!

5 comments:

Mike and Rebecca said...

Love the family history!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could say I have pictures, but I don't. This tradition I believe started after I had moved a way. It looks like a lot of fun.

Lynn said...

These posts have been AMAZING! I love this tradition. You have made some wonderful creations. You need to find a way to preserve them from year to year so you can eventually have a whole village!

Jenni S. said...

Wow - what neat family history to have together!

Ali said...

That's the dorkiest coolest thing I've ever seen. Ever.