Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Random Meme

I got this over email from my friend Chris, and thought it looked fun.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A couple days ago
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING ? Usually, but I wish it were neater sometimes
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast beef
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not unless Riley counts.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A Lot? All the time. And that increased when I married Josh.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS ? Tonsils - yes, wisdom teeth - no.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I'd love to, but Josh would kill me (he isn't a fan of me doing anything remotely dangerous.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Archer Farms Triple Berry Crunch
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Most of my shoes don't have laces these days. But when I am wearing lace-ups, I don't untie them.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Um, no.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Haagen Dazs Strawberry, all the way.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smiles
15. RED OR PINK? I used to be pink all the way, but would now actually say red.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I wish I were more disciplined.
17. WHOM DO YOU MISS THE MOST ? I can't pick ONE friend or family member! I miss them all.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU (or post it on their blog)? Sure!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Red jammie pants, no shoes.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Archer Farms Triple Berry Crunch
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Mike & Mike in the Morning is on in the distant background.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Turquoise
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Lavender, fresh brewed coffee, coconut shampoo, a pot roast in the oven
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Lora
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Absolutely
27. HAIR COLOR? Blondish
28. EYE COLOR? Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes. I'm blind as a bat and my glasses are terribly thick. Neither alternative is a good look.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? So tough! I'm craving Indian food right now, but I love a good Hawaiian pizza, stir fry, mashed potatoes, and raspberries.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? WALL-E - and loved it!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Dark blue, with "Grand Canyon National Park" stamped on it.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter - I like winter clothes better.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? It depends who it is from.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Pie from Grand Traverse Pie Co. (have you GR folks gone there yet? It is TO DIE FOR)
37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? About 4 different books. But I need to start All the Pretty Horses for book club next week.
38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Frank Lloyd Wright's Falling Water
39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Jon & Kate Plus 8 (it showed them on their book tour promoting Multiple Blessings)
40. FAVORITE SOUND? Someone reading to me. I like listening to audio books.
41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles, baby!
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Istanbul (I love it there!)
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Nothing too exciting.
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Grand Rapids, MI

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you haven't talked to someone on the phone since sunday night?

LK

Chrispy Critter said...

I am with you on the indian food!!! Maybe we should hit the Indian lunch buffet sometime!

Jenni S. said...

Oh Indian food...I never got breakfast this morning, so just about anything sounds good. Still thinking about the Palace of India, though - that food was awesome!

This is a lot of fun. I'm going to do this later today I think. :)