Saturday, February 7, 2009

Props to Clint

A few weeks ago our friend Clint started sending out weekly "Best of the Web" emails.

Yes, they're just like you'd think. Each email includes all kinds of assorted links (broken down by topic) of all manner of assorted tidbits from the world wide web.

Looking for extremely condensed movie plots? Or perhaps wondering why penguins aren't good at logic? Or maybe you've always wanted to see a visual timeline of Mac computers over the last 25 years?

Links to all of these things can be found in Clint's emails.

Well, this week he came out with something even more fun - a website.

Some of my favorites from the latest update:
1. 10 websites to make you great at Photoshop - I may never do housework again!
2. Evolution of the household, 1950-today
3. 25 things I didn't want to know about you on facebook - in light of this post, this one really made me laugh.

I can't wait to see the weekly updates pop up in google reader! Way to go, Clint.

2 comments:

CM said...

Thanks for the shout out! I'm glad you're enjoying it.

By the way, I'm extremely excited to see that you've extended the story of you and Josh. Those are my favorite posts.

Jenni S. said...

Thanks for sharing, Jess! I can't wait to explore some of these links!