Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Question

No, this isn't the deep, meaningful, spiritual post you may have been expecting.

But I will quickly say that I was deeply touched by the outpouring of comments, emails, and other messages regarding my last post. Thank you for those messages - they've meant so much to me. I was so encouraged, and I feel that God used so many of you to shower me with His love and tenderdess through your honest and heartfelt words. And I must say that I was surprised by the most common response I received:

I feel the same way.

Or, I'm struggling too.

It was and is so comforting to know that I'm not alone in this.



And now for my completely unrelated, unspiritual question:

Does anyone know how to either:

A) Load pictures into blogger any quicker or easier than the standard method? Loading pictures is the bane of my bloggy life. It takes forever. I wish I could just copy/paste or something.

B) Get my pictures to appear larger on the web page without making them look all pixelated? For this post, I went into the html and expanded the dimensions. But I wasn't pleased with the result and haven't done it since.

Suggestions?

2 comments:

Short Stop said...

I can totally help you with this! But, it'll require an email. I'll try to send you one tonight! :)

I'm glad you felt so encouraged. And, I so appreciated your honesty on that post.

Kristen said...

i want the notes on this too!!!