Monday, January 10, 2011

DIY Diaper Wipes

Back at this shower my friend Erin an intriguing gift:

Supplies for making my own baby wipes.

This included a cylindrical air-tight container, half a roll of Bounty paper towel, baby oil, and baby soap.






Those of you who know me know I love a DIY project. Just look at this blog. And many of the folks who were at the shower this summer have since asked me how I liked them. Especially those guests that also have small children and get tired of purchasing baby wipes on a regular basis.

Well, let me just tell you -

I'm a fan!

A) They're easy to make.
B) They're great to use (the paper towel texture seems just right for wiping baby bottoms).
C) They're cheap.

Here's the link to Erin's blog, where she includes pictures and play-by-play instructions on how to make these little beauties.

Erin had received the diaper wipe kit at her baby shower, and then gave one to me at mine. So what did I give to a friend this past weekend at her baby shower? You guessed it. Pay it forward, baby.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

this looks awesome! Great idea - thanks for sharing!

Ali said...

I'm so glad we're friends :)