Friday, December 7, 2012

New Girl Update

I'm 38 weeks along now.  It's that light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel portion of pregnancy.  Whew.

Why DOES pregnancy last forever and ever?  I feel like this kid has been baking for years.

But praise Jesus for health for both of us and an uneventful ride.

For the first two months after we moved to London I felt ZAPPED of energy.  So tired.  Just wanted to stay home - and on the couch - most of them time.  But for the past three weeks or so I've felt great.  Mostly normal, in fact.  If normal can include a bump and the feeling that I'm carrying around a bowling ball.

Here's me at 27 weeks and 33 weeks:
0918_5348 1102_9991
I was browsing through pics of my pregnancy with Caroline and have actually come to the conclusion that the 2012 bump has nothing on 2010's.  The scale says the same thing.  I WILL TAKE IT.

Especially since after I gave birth to Caroline I saw my pre-pregnancy weight ONCE.  The day I found out New Girl was on her way.  Ah, irony.


Is New Girl's nursery all done?  Nope.  Have we put her car seat in the car?  Nope.  Will she wear 98% hand-me-downs?  Oh yes.  But we have a crib, a double stroller, a few baby-wearing devices, and a pack of itty bitty diapers.  And like 25 newborn girl outfits (really, how DID they multiply so much since we had Caroline?)

I can hardly wait to meet this little sweetheart. 

Here's 36 weeks and 38 weeks:
1120_9807 Untitled


2 comments:

Mary Kate said...

THERE are the pictures I've been waiting for! You look fantastic! I mean it!!! You're all bump! Love you so much. Praying for you and missing you like crazy! Thanks for the posts!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!! I don't know what you mean about being pregnant forever. This pregnancy has FLOWN by for me!! (and by this pregnancy, I mean YOURS--I am not pregnant)